Do you own a cat or are you thinking to adopt one, if yes then you must read this article to know some enthralling facts about cats. In fact cats are among the cutest of domestic animals and pets and everyone loves them because of their mischievous essence and unique character. It goes without saying that every cat owner should have a close look at this feature article.
I bet there is nobody around the world who does not like cats because cats are one of those animals which can’t really be hated. Every animal has some unique and incredible attributes and cats are one of them.
Check out this collection of the most interesting facts about the world of cats and do not forget to share these amazing feline cat facts with your close friends.
10. Cats drink sea water to rehydrate themselves but they can’t taste sweetness
9. Cat’s brain is similar to human brain! yes you heard it right
8. There are more 500 Million domestic cats in the world
7. Cats can hear high-frequency sound and their hearing is better than Dog’s
6. Cats have 230 bones which means more than human
5. A Cat’s jaw can’t move sidelong, so a cat can’t chew big pieces of food
4. Cats rarely meow at other cats, they usually meow at humans
3. Cats have around 130,000 hairs per square inch
2. Kittens have 26 temporary teeth which lose when they are 6 months old, while grown cats have 30 teeth
1. Cats don’t have sweat organs over their bodies, they sweat through their paws
There is no doubt that Cats rule the world
We have shared some of the interesting facts about cats with you, now it is your duty to share these facts with your friends on social media. Cats are cute, naughty and dramatic that’s why many people prefer to keep cats as their family pet.
Indeed these simple facts prove how cats have so many unique and admirable qualities and are one of the most charismatic and mischievous animals to be found on Earth. These are just a few interesting facts which we shared with you, yet there are so many facts about the cats of this world that you still do not know.