Ask.com, the very famous internet search engine that responds people’s queries, provides valuable latest services to its users. The website offers a lot of features and searching tools. To actually make the most these enjoying features, you need to sign up for website account.
Founded in 1996 and head office in the California in U.S.A, it is the one of the most famous search engine over the internet. website is based on the answer and question format wherein user type a question and the search engine finds the details that is most related in creating the answer to the query. It is currently managed by InterActiveCorp in United State America.
- Open your internet browser. Visit to the Ask.com MyStuff log in web page. Sign up for website by filling out the registration form.
- Provide your email ID in the text tab next to the ‘’Confirm Email Address.’’
- Choose your password that is in the middle of 32 characters and enter it into next box and enter it once gain for confirm.
- Type in your nickname in the required tab next to the ‘’Nickname.’’
- Click on check tab signifying that you are more than 13 years and accept terms and conditions.
- Note that ‘’Save all’’ tab is checked by the default to save the present search results from the visitor account.
- Click on the button marked the ‘’Sign Up’’. A confirmation email will be sent to your email ID you given. You need to click on the link in the email to finish the registration process. The email might be sent to the junk mail folder, thus be certain to inspect there for it.
- Start up email from the ‘’MyStuff Registration.’’ You might need to unblock the text of message, thus you can view it and then click on link.
- Click on the tab marked the ‘’Confirm you registration and active your account now!’’ and if you cannot hit this link, then copy the link provided under the tab and past it into the browser’s URL location. An internet page will appear that marked ‘’Congratulations!’’
The website an additional feature that is Ask Toolbar, it is internet browser add-on which can come up an additional bar added to web browser’s window menu. It is frequently installed throughout the installation of the other software.