Table of Contents
For people who suffer from hair that’s frequently dry, damaged, or thinning, hair masks could be the ideal solution of damaged hair.
How to Repair Damaged Hair
If you’re unfamiliar with them, they’re similar to a face mask in that you apply them, leave them to sit, and then remove by rinsing. Just as face masks help to nourish and moisturize your face, hair masks help to hydrate and protect to prevent hair loss.
The Benefits of Hair Masks
Depending on your hair type and which type of hair mask you use, you could see the following benefits:
- Reduced hair breakage and damage
- Hair that’s softer and silkier
- Less frizziness and hair that’s easier to manage
- Stronger hair that doesn’t break easily
- A healthier scalp
- Reduced hair thinning
These all add up to give you healthier and better-looking hair. Most hair masks recommend that you use them at least once a week. If you have particularly damaged or dry hair, you might want to use it several times a week.
You should also use it more often if you’ve recently colored your hair, as this will help to prevent damage. Most masks need to be left in for at least an hour, so give yourself plenty of time to relax and let the hair mask do its thing.
The Cel MD Hair Thickening Mask
Some hair masks claim to not only be able to hydrate your hair and scalp but also to repair your hair and help it grow. One of these products is the Cel Hair Thickening Mask. We decided to test it out and find out for ourselves.
Cel MD advertise their har thickening mask as a way for you to naturally thicken and protect your hair from day to day damage. It’s described as a blend of natural ingredients that not only strengthens hair but also softens it and makes it easier to manage.
It contains the following active ingredients how to repair damaged hair.
Damaged Hair Treatment
- Panax Ginseng – Ginseng is the root of a particular group of plants. It supposedly helps to stimulate and repair follicles in the scalp, promoting hair natural hair growth.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is a naturally occurring sugar that’s used to hydrate your scalp and hair. Regular application of Glycerin will keep your hair hydrated and healthy.
- Biotin – Biotin or Vitamin B7 helps to form Keratin in the body. Keratin is the protein that makes up your skin and hair. The Biotin absorbs through the scalp and helps the skin cells and damaged hair treatment. It also helps create healthier and stronger hair growth.
- Saw Palmetto – This plant extract lessens the effects of the DHT hormone. DHT has been shown to increase the rate of hair loss. By reducing its effects, Saw Palmetto extract helps to prevent further hair loss and thinning.
Does the Cel Thickening Mask Really Work?
Based on the science and the reviews of the product, it seems that Cel’s Thickening Mask really can help to leave your hair fuller and healthier. It’s best suited to anyone suffering from hair thinning or looking to repair damaged hair. If you’ve recently treated your hair, either with colors or heat treatments, the Cel Thickening Mask is also a good choice about damaged hair treatment.
Those who have used it report seeing an improvement in their hair after only a few applications. If you have very damaged hair or are looking to grow thicker hair and damaged hair, you may have to wait longer. Using the thickening mask more frequently will also yield better results.
Hydrated and Healthier Look
Those who have used it more regularly reported that their hair was more hydrated and healthier looking after just a short time how to repair damaged hair.
Science shows us that active ingredients like Biotin, Glycerin, Saw Palmetto, and Ginseng really work. These are all-natural products that don’t irritate your scalp or remove your hair’s natural oils. They work together to keep the skin of your scalp hydrated and help to remove any dead cells.
They also help stimulate the hair follicles, leading to increased growth and the growth of stronger, happy and healthier hair. If you’ve tried lots of other products already, you might be losing hope that nothing seems to work on damaged hair treatment. Based on anecdotal evidence, Cel’s Thickening Mask seems to really help those who suffer from dry, damaged, or thinning hair.