Old navy is one of the successful chains of stores and is on the top list of the popular and well known clothing brand. Founded in 1994, it primarily operates in United States and is headquartered in California and San Francisco with about 1,027 different locations nationwide. There are tons of benefits you can enjoy when you sign up for Old Navy’s e-services and if you do not have an account to access this online customer service platform, creating one to make your shopping more convenient is very easy.
To create an E-Service account so you can access their online services, you need to be a legal citizen of either Canada or US where most of their stores are located. You need an account to access this online service and must be a client of any other 1,027 stores. You must also be of legal age and must own a card offered by this company.
How To Create An Account?
- The first step in creating your account is to visit the company’s official website at this link eservice.oldnavy.com to access their online service platform.
- Upon reaching the site, you will be required to log in if you already have an existing account or create one if you do not have yet an account.
- Go to the option dedicated for new users and click on the register button.
- Type in your account number and click continue.
- In next step validate your account.
- Select security option and image.
- finally you will have the account summary.
- Create your user ID and password and when you completed the registration process, you can use your username and password to sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you can now manage your personal account to change some necessary information or pay up some bills. You can also use it to access various notifications offered by the company when they have an ongoing promo or other discount offers.
Accessing e-service option is one of the best ways to simplify your shopping experience.