With the coming holiday seasons, shopping endless exhausting hours to find that perfect present for loved ones can oftentimes be overwhelming. Not only that big families have years full of birthdays, every year that is! Constantly finding great gift ideas can be tough but there is a solution, the pre paid gift card.
It is true that consumers can sometimes get it all wrong. After all, who among the crowd has not received a homemade Christmas sweater from grandma or enjoyed a gag gift from an uncle on a birthday or special occasion?
So a terrific and stress free way to play it safe during the gift giving season is to simply just purchase a Visa and MasterCard prepaid Gift card in the amount a person would normally spend on a present. Gift cards are popular, after all Amazon has run a scheme for years and years.
The Visa and MasterCard prepaid Gift cards are accepted at almost all businesses and establishments and checking the recipients balance could not be any easier. It is only a matter of a quick registration at www.mygiftcardsite.com. After the registration, all activities and account balances can be ascertained at the designated areas.
How to Register the Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Gift Card
- After typing the web address of www.mygiftcardsite.com, the user will be given an opportunity to register an account which can literally be accomplished within a few short minutes.
- After the password and username is chosen, registration is complete after the cards number and security code are entered and a quick Completely Automated Public Turing test is performed.
- The “captcha” test is for the sole purpose of determining that the user is indeed a human being and not a robot.
- From here the user will be able to easily navigate around to see all kinds of user activity, ascertain the balance,receive access to gift card services or even purchase a Visa or MasterCard gift card.
- If a person finds it more convenient to have their registration handled for them, they should call 1-866-952-5653. Friendly customer service operators are always available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Check the Balance on a Gift Card
- Determining the total allotment that a user’s card has on it is pretty straightforward as mentioned in the following guideline.
- Type the web address www.mygiftcardsite.com in the URL or search engine server. Once you are on the gift card site’s main homepage, the user will need to sign into their account as previously mentioned in the “How to Register” section.
- The third step involves typing in the card’s account number which can be located on the front of the gift card.
- Next, the user will type in the security code as prompted. The security code can be found on the back of the gift credit card and is typically only three numbers long.
- The gift card site takes plenty of safety precautions to avoid cyber security fraudulent activity. That being said, it is very important to enter the right codes as indicated on the card.
- Failing to do so and entering a wrong number, could result in the account being frozen permanently. The user will next be prompted to enter the given safety code numbers and then click log in, on the indicated tab.
- This will take you to the balance page and each time an amount is deducted from the balance, the remaining balance will be updated and reflect the current balance status.
About Pre-loading an Amount to a Gift Card
If you want to purchase a preloaded gift card as many do since they make excellent gifts for all types of popular occasions; then you should note the following details before you purchase a card.
- When opting to purchase one or more gift cards for gifts or personal usage, the convenience of having fixed amounts to choose from are offered to the purchaser.
- They are offered for purchase to pre-load on a gift card in the increments of $15, $20, $20, $25, $50, $100 and $500.
- Most retailers will carry the aforementioned pre-loaded amounts in the smaller denominations, but not all amounts are offered by various carriers. This is especially true for the $500 amount.
Are Gift Cards Re-loadable?
The pre-purchased gift cards do not allow for capital re-loading, but the balance will remain active until the entirety of the total funds on the card have been spent. So long that is that the gift card has not expired.
Do the Gift Cards Have an Expiration date?
The gift cards such as those available via www.mygiftcardsite.com usually do have a date of expiration and it can be easily found written on the back of the card just as a regular credit card would have.
If the card does have an expiration date, it is important to make all financial transactions before the date ends because after that date, the total will be nullified. This is regardless of the amount that was remaining on the gift card. Do not make the mistake of forgetting about the gift card as doing so could be a costly mistake.
Gift Cards are the Top Choice among Consumers and Use is Expected to Rise Dramatically in 2018
Recent statistics on gift card usage among consumers show that among all people who made purchases for gifting reasons, 93% of those acquisitions were in the form of a gift card and over $100 billion is spent each year acquiring them.
- Gift card purchases always picks up during the holiday seasons because they are the most requested gift on people’s wish lists.
- Approximately sixty percent of surveyed shoppers agreed that they would rather receive a gift card over popular items such as cell phones, jewellery and game stations.
- The Visa and MasterCard prepaid Gift Card offers great adaptability to a recipient’s lifestyle and needs. They take the stress out of gift giving and are the obvious choice when a person is unsure of what to buy or they just do not enjoy standing in long lines and trudging through crowded retail stores.
- During the holiday season, after receiving a Visa and MasterCard prepaid Gift Card, heading over to www.mygiftcardsite.com or calling 1-866-952-5653 is the best way to register and ascertain the cards balance.
Gift Card 101 : Wrapping Up
Your friends and family will love their gift card. The reason is that they are so simple to use and check the balance online.
Remember that Visa and MasterCard prepaid Gift cards are accepted pretty much everywhere. Just follow the instructions on this page for the best possible gift card experience. Buying or receiving a consumer gift card does not have to be hard work at all.