Table of Contents
Every once in a while, somebody does something for you that is completely out of the blue or helpful beyond compare. Perhaps they helped you and your family while you were ill or watched your house and pets while you were away. Maybe they gave you such a generous, selfless gift, that you want to return the favor with a token of your gratitude. Captioned below are some examples of “thank you” gifts to consider for just such an occasion.
Here are some ideas about gifts
Plants & Flowers
Did you know that certain plants and flowers have meaning attached? Red roses say, “I love you,” while people offer lilies as a sign of fertility, purity, and rebirth.
- Roses – It is recommended that if you are sending a thank you gift to a colleague or friend, you should not send red roses, as they denote love and adoration. However, pink, yellow, and white roses signify gratitude and are a gorgeous addition to anyone’s home.
- Hydrangeas –These Japanese flowers are available in a wide array of colors, and are quite pleasing and aromatic.
- Succulents – Naturally found in dry locales, succulents carry their own mystique and beauty, with their thick, fleshy petals, and various organic designs.
- Money Tree Plant. The Chinese money tree plant is an interesting-looking specimen, with its braided trunk and delicate leaves. It is considered a symbol of prosperity and good luck.
Wine & Wine Accessories
If you are going to get someone a bottle of wine as a thank you gift, you might as well make it fun, with a customized label, or add in an additional wine tasting accessory or two.
- Personalized Wine Labels – A variety of designs are available, and choosing a label with sentimental, comical, or an elegant theme, celebrates the recipient, and is sure to make someone’s day.
- Wine Tumbler – How often does a wine glass shatter on a concrete patio? Too often. Wine tumblers will take the ‘whoops’ out of backyard parties.
- Wine Tools – Every wine lover knows that you can never have too many wine stoppers, corkscrews, and wine charms.
- Personalized Wine Chiller – Give them something to brag about when serving wine. A wine chiller, made of polished stainless steel, engraved with their initial, will stand out, and be very much appreciated.
Personalized Fabrics & Linens
Who doesn’t love a warm, cozy blanket to wrap themselves up in?
- Initial Throw Blanket – Many styles, weights, and sizes are available for full customization.
- Personalized Tea Or Bath Towels – Family pride is important, and the family initial or insignia, imprinted on the kitchen, or bath towels, helps convey that pride.
- Photo Blanket – Nothing says ‘fun’ more than snuggling under a blanket with a photo of everyone special in your life, smiling!
- Personalized Throw Pillow – Choose from quotes, sayings, or simply their first or last name, a personalized throw pillow will softly grace any chair, bench, bed, or sofa.
Thank You Gift Baskets
The all-in-one, perfect gift to say thank you, I appreciate you, and I am happy that you are in my life, is a thoughtful gift basket. Choose a trusted, reputable merchant like BroadwayBasketeers.com, for incredible basket varieties, and to fully convey your gratitude.
- Thank You Gourmet Gift Tray – Gourmet cookies, pastries, and wine in combination, delight the pallet. Your recipient will be so pleased, he or she may just send you one of these, in return! This incredible gift tray is spilling over with Molasses Cookies, Crème Brulee Trail Mix, Hazelnut Filled Puff Pastry, and a 750 ml bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine to smoothly top it all off.
- Warm Wishes Wine Gift Basket – Full on decadence, this basket is filled with sweet and savory items, such as Laurier Italian Biscuits, Seasoned Pretzel Twists, Cashew Roca Butter Crunch, and a 750 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon. Gathered with a mix of tantalizing flavors in mind, this gift offers a delectable treat for the taste buds.
- Gift Tower Deluxe -This gift stands tall, with charming box after box, all filled with delicacies like Gourmet Caramel Popcorn, Daily Crave Himalayan Chips, and Peanut Butter Squares. Standing at an impressive 21” high, it’s sure to convey the immense gratitude that you feel.
- Fresh Nuts & Dried Fruit Gift Tray – For the person who likes a little more savory than sweet, this tray is stocked with Shanghai Rice Cracker Mix, Smoked Hickory Almonds, Roasted and Salted Pistachios, and offers a wow factor, with every bite, being a tasty delight.
Spa Accessories & Candles
In these busy times, who can resist the gift of relaxation?
- Bath Pillow – No more rolling up a towel to lean your neck on to, when soaking in the bath. A wide range of bath pillows, all larger and more comfortable than the last, are available for thoughtful gifting.
- Scented Candles – Aromatherapy is an ancient art that dates back over 5,000 years. Consider candles scented with Bergamot Orange, Lavender, Chamomile, and Geranium, and the recipient’s relaxation is assured.
- Bath Bombs – Sensuous and aromatic, a set of bath bombs, crafted with softening agents and moisturizers, is sure to feel like spa therapy.
Giving the gift of appreciation evokes the spirits of love and generosity which bring people together. While any gift may be suitable, it is the thoughtful gift, given with heartfelt gratitude, that will long be remembered.