A thermometer is a must-have for any kitchen. It takes out all the guesswork out of your cooking and helps ensure that the food is cooked perfectly every time. Thermopro TP20 is a proven kitchen thermometer that offers all the features and benefits you will require to address the needs in a versatile kitchen. This review introduces the key features of this unique thermometer and explores how it can benefit you.
The ThermoPro thermometer features the unique dual-probe technology. You can monitor the temperature of two types of meat. One sensor can also be used to measure the temperature of the surroundings. It has a remote range of 300 feet, giving you the freedom and flexibility to engage in other activities while also keeping an eye on the meal’s temperature.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1.8°F or +/-1°C
- Maximum Remote Range: 300 feet
- Applications: Oven, Barbeque, Meat, Smoker, Food, Grill
- Temperature: 32-572°F or 0-300°C
- Resolution: 1°
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS Approved, FDA Approved
- Probe Length: 3 inches for Barbeque or Oven and 6.5 inches food grade probe
- Cable Length: 40 inches
How Does Thermopro TP20 Work?
- The probes are plugged into the transmitter
- You can turn on/off the thermometer using a button
- You can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- The displays shows temperatures from both the probes, one at a time
- The first probe shows the smoker’s temperature
- The second probe shows the meat’s internal temperature
You are allowed to select from preset temperatures or enter your own custom temperatures. This thermometer uses RF signals for communication.
The key features and technologies used in this kitchen thermometer are as follows:
- Dual Probe Technology: It features 2 stainless steel probes. This allows temperature recording for both the food and the surrounding air. These probes can withstand up to 716°F of temperatures.
- Backlit LCD Display: The thermometer features a backlit LCD that simplifies all readings. It is easier to read in low-light situations. It measures 1.5 by 1.3 inches and displays all the required information.
- Wireless Technology: Wireless technology is used to send temperature readings between the transmitter and the receiver unit. The signals are good for range of up to 300 feet. The table stand and belt clip provide more mobility.
- Durable Design: The Thermopro TP20 features solid build quality.
- Settings: There are 9 unique pre-set temperature and time settings. This allows widespread flexibility for cooking different types of foods and meats. The kitchen thermometer also features doneness level settings. Customer temperatures and times can also be set.
- Ease of Use: Despite its versatility, this thermometer is designed for ease of use. The buttons are large, the manual explains everything with ease, and you can start using it within minutes. The large prints on the button further makes it easier to read.
The ThermoPro TP20 has a bright orange color, which makes it easy to detect from a distance. The transmitter and receiver are also highly accurate. The thermometer is available with a 1-year warranty. Extended warranty with a total of 3-year cover is also available. This is one of the longest warranty covers offered for a kitchen thermometer.Thus, ThermoPro TP20 offers everything you expect from an excellent kitchen thermometer. It is a reliable, well-built, and easy to use unit with multiple setting and features that make it a versatile thermometer. It has a large and easy-to-use display. If you are looking for the perfect all-round unit, this can just be the right option.