Table of Contents
- Mother Bear Told Them to Behave
- Yet The Bears Kept Being Naughty
- But These Bears Were Skating on Thin Ice
- The Bears Soon Fell into The Cold Water
- A Distressing Situation
- Fishermen to the Rescue
- Struggling to Stay Afloat
- In Panic The Bears Try to Scramble Aboard
- Watch Your Fingers Though!
- A Bright Idea?
- What About The Other Cub?
- Badly in Need of Rest
- Where to Next?
- Safety on a Nearby Island
- A Family Reunited
- Watch The Rescue Unfold
But These Bears Were Skating on Thin Ice
Winter can be harsh near Lake Vygozero in Russia and it was just a typical winters day when a mother brown bear and her two cubs attempted to cross the frozen parts of the lake. While bears are usually strong swimmers even with their young in tow. This time however it seemed the mother bear had vastly overestimated her cubs’ abilities to navigate the frozen waters. What could the mama bear do to keep her precious cubs safe from the deadly waters?