Table of Contents
- Mother Bear Told Them to Behave
- Yet The Bears Kept Being Naughty
- But These Bears Were Skating on Thin Ice
- The Bears Soon Fell into The Cold Water
- A Distressing Situation
- Fishermen to the Rescue
- Struggling to Stay Afloat
- In Panic The Bears Try to Scramble Aboard
- Watch Your Fingers Though!
- A Bright Idea?
- What About The Other Cub?
- Badly in Need of Rest
- Where to Next?
- Safety on a Nearby Island
- A Family Reunited
- Watch The Rescue Unfold
In Panic The Bears Try to Scramble Aboard
The fishermen were experienced at working on the waters but to begin with they don’t seem to know how to handle the tricky situation on the lake. It is not everyday that a fisherman comes across bear cubs in distress. The first bear cub frantically claws at the sleek sides of the boat, it is abundantly clear that the first little bear needs help right away. In such an shocking and sureal situation what should the fishermen do to save the cubs from the cold waters?