The Boots Eye Care Survey is a series of questionnaire designed to gather feedback’s from customers who availed their products or services. So if you bought an eye glass from Boots Eye Care, you might have received an invitation to take part in this kind of survey. The survey is very easy and it usually takes a couple of minutes to complete the entire questionnaire. When you take part in the survey, you will have the opportunity to help the company improve their line of products or services so they will be able to serve you better the next time you visit any of their locations. Aside from that, you can also have the chance to win up to £1,000 or an iPod instantly.
How To Take Part In Survey?
To join the survey, you will need a computer with access to internet. You will need the survey invitation given to you at the store or your official receipt. See below for the complete instructions.
- Go to www.bootseyecare.com .
- The first step is to visit the survey link provided in your survey invitation card or your sales receipt.
- To enter the survey, you must choose the type of invitation you have either a sales receipt or a survey invitation card.
- If you are using a survey invitation card, you will have to type the ten digit number found at the bottom of the invitation card and then click on the enter button to start the survey.
- If you are using a sales receipt, you must the telephone number of the store as well as your patient number and the date and time of your visit. Click on the enter button to start the survey.
- Answer all the questions as honest as you can and follow the on-screen instructions. Submit your survey after completion.
- After completing the survey, you will be required to enter a couple of pertinent information if you want to join the sweepstakes for a chance to win cash prize or iPod.
Joining the customer feedback survey for Boots Eyecare is very easy. Not only will you be able to help the company improve their services but you can also join and win instant prizes.