United Airlines is a well known airline that offers both direct and continuous flights on a day to days basis to and from different parts of the world. This airline has entered a code sharing agreement with different airlines across the world in order to facilitate these flights.
In order to book a book a flight, you will need to enter the location you are leaving from, and where you wish to travel to. The processing of booking a flight is very simple; you do not need to have some type of special training.
Booking Your Flight:
In order to book your flight, you will need the following:
- A computer, or any connecting device
- Internet connection
- Know your destination (s)
- Have the ability to type
Step By Step Guide:
- Go to the website www.continental.com and click on the label tagged “Flight”.
- Then, start with clicking on one of the two indicators which are tagged “Round Trip” or “One Way” or you can click on the link tagged “Multiple Destinations”.
- Next, then type in where you are flying from in the field tagged “From” and where you wish to fly to in the field tagged “To”.
- Flight booking section also offers you the opportunity to search for “Search for Nearby Airports” and “Find Lower Air Fares”.
- Then, click on either of the two indicators labeled “Search Specific Dates” or “My Dates are Flexible”
- Next, type in your departure date and time in the required field. Then, type in your return date and time in the required field.
- Then select the number of adults that will be traveling and the number of kids (if any). You can also type in your code in the “Offer Code” field (this is optional).
- Then, indicate the cabin you wish to fly in – you can choose from the Economy Class, Business Class or First Class.
- Indicate whether you want to conduct your search by Price, Schedule or Award Travel.
- Click on the indicator if you want to conduct your search for flights by “Non Stop Flights”.
- Lastly, click on the “Search” button to book your flight.