There are several things that a person is going to be able to do on the Macy’s inside connection. The first thing is that they are going to be able to check on their benefits.
The second thing is they can make any changes to their coverage for medical and dental. The third thing is that they are going to get all of the news and information about what is going on within the company.
The fourth thing is the employees will be able to solve any problems that they have with their benefits or the pay that they have received.
How to Get Started With Macy’s Insite Employee Connection
In order to do all of these things you are going to need to register for an account as an employee. Therefore, you are going to need to make sure that you have all of the requirements for the website.
- The first requirement is going to be some type of electronic gadgets. These electronic gadgets are going to include a PC, tablet, phone, and laptop.
- The second requirement is a Wifi connection or an Internet connection that is active. The third requirement is your ID from your employer.
- The fourth requirement is your social security number.
2.) Registration for Macy’s Inside Connection
- The first step in the registration is that you are going to need to open up the https://www.employeeconnection.net/
- The second step is that you will need to click on the button “My insite.”
- The third step is to clock on the “Site-in” button, once you have been taken to the next page. The fourth step is to go to the Registration page.
- You will be able to do this by clicking on the button called “Forgot Password/Unlock Password.”
- The fifth step is where you are going to be entering the employee ID that your employer gave to you.
- The sixth step is where you will be putting in the last 4 numbers of your social security number.
- The seventh step is going to make you enter some type of CAPTCHA to ensure that you are actually a human that is trying to enter into the website.
- The eighth step is a series of instructions that you are going to need to follow so that you will be able to unlock the temporary employee password that was given to you.
- The last step is that you are going to be registered to use the website with a login and password.
- Once you are registered on the website, you will be able to login into the https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx.
- The second step is to click on the “Sign In” button. This is going to take you to the home page.
- The third step will be for you to enter your Employee ID.
- The fourth step will be to put in the password that are given to you during the registration process. The last step is that you will be able to go to your account to do everything.
Access Macys Insite Benefits Online
The first benefit is your health benefits.
The second benefit is the retirement plans where are going to include 401(k), AARP, and social security.
The third benefit is the employee assistance program.
- The fourth benefit is the matching gifts. The company will match any donations that the employee makes while they are working for that particular company.
- The fifth benefit is the earning for learning. This is where the employee is going to volunteer for a grants for schools program.
- The sixth benefit is the scholarship program. This is where a high school student is going to be rewarded $1,000 scholarship if they are a child of an employee or it can also be given to the employee themselves if they are attending college.
- The seventh benefit is the Macy’s Extra Associate Discount Events. This is where there is going to be an event where all of the employees are going to be able to get discounts on some of the products that they buy from the company. The last benefit is CollegeBound 529, one of the best ways to go to college debt free.
How To Access Macys Insite Schedule Online?
There are a few things that you will be able to do when it comes to your schedule. These things include the schedule option, availability, and preferred available. There are going to be a lot of steps involved in this process but it doesn’t need to be a mystery. Using the facility is real easy, just follow the instructions below.
- The first step is to login to the https://www.employeeconnection.net/.
- The second step is to select on the My Day tab.
- The third step is to Navigate to the Options/Availability menu.
- The fourth step is to select the availability button. The fifth step is to select the edit availability so that you change the schedule options.
- The sixth step is to use the drop down menu, where you are going to be able to select your desired option for your schedule.
- The seventh step is to move to the area where you will be able to select your availability, once you have selected the option for schedule.
- This is where you are going to have seven different options. The first option is that you are going to be that you will be available for all store hours.
- The second option is that you are going to have some limitations of your availability.The third through the seventh options is going to be for the person who has the limitations.
- The third option is that you are going to be available for any hours from open to close.
- The fourth option is that you will be able to work the opening shift.
- The fifth option is the you will be able to work the closing shift.
- The sixth option is other. This is where you can work hours that are not listed
- . The last option is going to be for your day off of work.
- The eighth step will be to save all of your information.You can also adjust your preferred availability. This is the schedule that you are going to prefer to work.
In order to do this, you will need to login to the website, Select the My Day tab, navigate to the options/available menu, select the preferred availability, and select your preferred availability.
These shifts are going to be the same as the schedule option that you should have already done. It is very important that you make sure that you have saved everything once it is done. This is so that you don’t have to do it all over again.
Managing your Weekly Macys Insite Schedule
- The first step is that you will need to press F11 from the main menu.
- Then you can tab over the MSP MY Day so that it is highlighted and press Enter. This is going to take you to the main website, where you can enter your ID and password.
- Inside of the self service tools, you will be able to click on your schedule. Then you can click on the Reports Icon for the Area Schedule View.
- Once done, logout and press F11.
Pick Up Shift
There are a few steps that you will need to do if you are wanting to pick up a shift. The first step is to click on the Pick Up Shift link. This is where you are going to be able to see all of the shifts that are available for you to pick up.
If you are wanting to narrow your search by the times, then you will need to click on the Additional Areas or the Advanced Search. You will need to check your calendar to make sure that the changes were made immediately.
There are also some steps to modify a shift. You are only going to be able to do this within 2 hours of the start of the shift. This only needs to be done if you are going to be late for work and you want it to show that you were on time.
If you do it in 15 minute increments, you will be able to delay the shift for up to an hour. You are going to need to click on the Modify button, then click on the drop down menu to that you are able to display the choices for a start time.
Then you will be able to click on the start time that you want. Click on the Pickup Modified Shift button so that you will know that the action is complete and the shift will be added to your schedule when you finish.