The process of updating your Fidelity profile is very simple.
- First go to the website www.fidelity.com .
- Click the link “customer services” at the top of the page.
- You will see two sections under Customer Service:
- Personal Accounts
- Employer–Sponsored Benefits & Compensation
- You should click on “Update Your Profile” link under the Personal Account section – located on the left hand side of the webpage.
- You will immediately land on the “Log In” and “New User” page. If you have already registered, simply navigate to the Log In section (located on the left hand side of the webpage) where you will be required to type in your Username and password. Then, click on the “Log In” button. When you are logged in to your account, you can then update your profile.
As you a new user, you will need to sign up to create an account and update when you need to. To create an account, simply navigate to the “New User” section of the Login page (situated on the left side of the webpage) and click on the “Register Now” link.
- You will immediately be directed to the “Register Now” page (see link below).
- Then, you will need to verify your identity – (please note: you must complete all the fields)
- Next, you will provide the following details:
- Last four digits of your social security number – if you do not have SSN, but you have a G number, type in the last 4 digits of your G number.
- Your first name
- Last name
- Date of birth
Click the “next” button and follow further instruction.
Tips And Warnings:
- Once you become a registered member, you will be able to get phone and online access to your account.
- If you have registered with workplace or Net Benefits previously, you don’t need to sign up again. Simply make use of your existing user name and password as your new account.
- Then click on the “Next” button and follow the instructions to complete the sign up process.
- Register as New User: fps.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fps/Fidelity/RtlCust/Resolve/InitNUR .