Table of Contents
Fluidnow website is provided by the State of Florida Agency for Workforce Innovation for people to claim their weeks online and conveniently file for unemployment claims. This means that if you do not have a job (unemployed) and given the axe (got fired or laid off) at your place of work without just cause, then you are an eligible candidate to claim unemployment weeks online at the website.
What About Fluidnow Website
At this website, you can count on getting web replacement benefits (temporarily) if you are unemployed.
Please know that if your claims were previously denied, you can still log in the website in order to file an appeal and get another hearing so that the Underemployment Appeals Commission can review your case again.
Requirements of Employee Portal
Before apply for Florida unemployment benefits, you have to you need to fill up some information for the following available terms to support your claim. The requirements are:
- You need a social security number, and you have to provide your contact information, such as names, addresses, cell numbers.
- You should provide the dates of your employment status for the past 18 months.
- Your amount of wages that you earned from each employer for the past eighteen months. Your first week of filing a claim for unemployment, your amount of pre-tax wages what you earned for the current week.
- You should provide your driver’s license or some other form of proof of identity. If you are a member of a labor union, you have to provide the name and labor union hall.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen then you should provide your Alien Registration Number. And also your work permits expiration date.
- Ensure that you are not a member of the military and also not a federal employee within the past two years.
- You take a check or a deposit slip when you want to deposit directly into a bank account.
Filing A Claim:
- Go to the www.fluidnow.com .
- Click on the “File a Claim” button.
- A popup page will open click “OK” button at the bottom.
- Click “claim form in English” button present at the bottom of page.
- “Tick” marks the box for acknowledgement and click “submit” button.
- If you are filling the claim for yourself then select “yes” otherwise “no”.
- Enter your residential code in the text box.
- After filing the claim, you will need to make sure that you take note of your confirmation numbers.
Please Note: the whole process will take you around 30 minutes to an hour to complete on the website.
Where do you submit your claim?
All of the unemployment benefits claim complete online. When you first start the application you have to complete the process within 72 hours and takes 30 to 60 minutes.
The process is:
- You have to go to the unemployment benefits website.
- Get registered for updates on your claim status to the CONNECT site “my Florida unemployment” claim.
- Provide all of your information and click the Register button.
This website gives you to file for extended benefits you will need to make sure that you provide you’re Social Security Number, Dates worked, Gross Earnings and Former Employer’s information. You will also be required to supply your bank account information for direct deposit.
Tips And Warnings:
When filing a claim, you should NEVER provide false information! Yes, you may be tempted to provide false information in order to file a claim for unemployment benefits and gives you asset protection. If you get caught (which is very possible) the state of Florida can slap you with a fine of up to 5,000 dollars or you could go to jail for a period of 5 years!
Get more information in technology explore our experts blog posts from web guides archive.