Managing your flights online is easy when you sign up for Jet Blue membership. The sign up procedure is fast, simple and FREE of charge.
How To Signing Up?
- First, you will need to visit the website www.jetblue.com .
- Then, press the “Join now” button located beside the “Sign In” button on the top right hand part of the homepage.
- You will immediately land on the registration page.
- Next, you will be required to supply personal information and other information under the following categories:
- My Information:
Under this category, you will be required to supply the following info:
- Title – i.e. Dr, Mr. Ms, Jetter, Mrs.
- Your name (first name, middle name & last name)
- Suffix – i.e. II, III, Sr. or Jr.
- Street address
- Zip code/postal code
- Telephone Number
- Date of birth
Departure, full Secure Flight Passenger Data must be provided when the reservation is ticketed.
- Email And Password:
Under this category, you will also be required to provide the email address you use and password and also confirm the two in the required fields.
- Enrollment Code:
This category is optional
- Terms And Conditions:
You should take the time to peruse the terms and conditions and tick the indicator accepting your agreement with the site’s terms & conditions.
- Profile Preference:
In this category, you will need to select Home Airport, Favorite Destination 1 and Favorite Destination 2 (optional)
- Lastly, click on the “Join True Blue” button.
Tips And Warnings:
- In order to manage your flights online, all you need to do is to login and select the “Manage Your Flight” feature.
- The registration form is for clients 13 years and above. For those who would love to sign up a child below 13 years, they will be required to call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), TTY/TDD 1-800-336-5530
- Make sure that you use an email and password that you will remember easily. When you fill out the form, you will not have to type in your information again when you are logged in to the website.