Let’s face it, there day’s identity theft is everywhere and people will steal anything that they can. For this reason it is very important to make certain that we take all of the steps which are available to ensure our identities and offer every level of security that we can. Since many people are in fact receiving benefits these days it is also very important to note that those benefits must be protected with the same level of care and protection which we would also apply to our identities. By making certain that we do this we will ensure that there are no issues with stolen benefits. The Maryland Department of Resources has made that simpler by adding extra layers of security to the process and making certain that you are the person that you say you are and this will ensure that you are able to receive your benefits without penalty and without worry of someone else grabbing and commandeering them. For this reason it is well worth your time as a benefit receiver to sign up for the extra security which is possible to assist in your account to make certain that you are able to stay on top of your account as well as all of the aspects which are a part of it. Consider going to the website today and signing up for extra security and you will be able to be certain that you are in fact ahead of the game and are able to make certain that you are on top of your situation without complication or issue.
- Go to www.mduibenefits.com .
- After doing this to register for extra security you will need to click the link given for registration
- Select your country from the drop down menu.
- Enter in your zip code.
- Enter card number.
- Enter security code.
- Click “next” button and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- You will then proceed through many different questions to ensure that you are in fact able to have all of the benefits and that all of your information is in fact protected from others.
If you are getting benefits from the state take a few extra moments today and check the status today of your registration.