MetroPCS Communication is a mobile telephony services provider in the United States. The company was previously called the general Wireless. The company has about nine million subscribers in the entire US and rated number five in the network size. The change of its name was intended to reflect the goal of offering highly affordable wireless services to metropolitan areas in the nation.
MetroPCS Phone Bill e-Payment is a most beneficial service given by the company to its clients who would want to be paying bills trough the internet. All that you require is your zip code, credit card (online function enabled), and mobile phone number to make the online payment. It is also required that you have activated the online payment function. This method is targeted at making bills payment easy and cutting on the time previously spent on the same function.
When you get to the site of MetroPCS, e-payment is a convenient because you are not charged extra fees and compensation will be effected immediately, about two hours. You consequently no longer need to stop by the MetroPCS store at the close of every month because you can do it easily and promptly.
How To Pay?
- Make sure you have prepared the following before starting.
- A computer with internet
- Make sure to supply your ZIP code for the correct identification
- Provide your correct phone number, have your credit card that is enabled for online operations.
The Payment Process:
- Open the site of MetroPCS at www.metropcs.com
- Then identify and click the icon indicated “Make Payments”. The icon is located at the center of the site.
- Upon clicking on “Make Payment” option, you will be directed to a payment page.
- On this page, you will find a “Pay with Express Pay” dialogue box that will ask you to submit your “Metro Pcs Wireless Number” and “Confirm Wireless number”.
- Enter your Wireless numbers and press the button “submit” on this page.
- You will be prompted to input your ZIP code and then click the icon “get started” in order to proceed.
- The new page that opens up to you will give you fields that you should put your mobile number, debit card number, with the right security code at the back side as well as the card date of expiry.
- Specify the amount of money that you want to pay and then complete the transaction
- If you want to get more information, you could visit the company support and FAQ page at www.metropcs.com/metro/support/faqTemplatePage.jsp?whichFAQ=Payments
You are now free to make disbursement for your MetroPCS mobile bills using the internet at the company’s site. You only require the number of your mobile phone and a credit/debit card and access to internet. The process is fast and takes a very short time and will remove all the inconveniences of queuing or dropping at the company stores to make payment.