Office Depot is a global supplier of top quality office supplies such as furniture and electronic gadgets. You can choose to purchase products from its retail stores or you can simply go to their website and place your orders (see link below). Since a lot of people choose to shop online, it is easier to place your order and expect the product to be shipped to you. As soon as you place your order on its website, you will immediately be sent a confirmation email specifying your payment info and order number. As you await the delivery of your order, you can easily track your package on the website of Office Depot.
Tracking Your Order Online:
The process of tracking your order on the website is pretty easy and fast.
- First, you will need to open your email account and get your confirmation email (which would have been sent to you after you have placed your order) and search for your purchase “order number”
- Next, log on to Website www.officedepot.com .
- Then, navigate to the webpage’s top right and click on the link that is tagged “Order Tracking”. You will also see the same link located at the bottom of the webpage under “Customer Service”.
- When you land on the “Order Tracking” webpage, type in your “Order Number”. Then, type in your telephone number or your account number too – please know that the only required info that will be needed to track your package is the “order number”.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
After you have submitted the above required information, you will be able to track your package conveniently.
Tips And Warnings
- You can choose to log in to your member account (if you do not have one, sign up for it) when it comes to the “Order Tracking” – this will allow you to conveniently track any pending orders and also view your account info as well.