Pandora started in 2010 as a part of the Music Genome Project and then became a publically traded IPO in 2011. As it started off Pandora has become a huge drawl to all listeners. Being able to take your music anywhere and anytime is an amazing ability that a few years ago would have been unthinkable. As we move forward to the year 2013 there has never been a more beloved application that can go anywhere, if you want to use it at the gym you can and if you want to take it somewhere else that is also a distinct possibility the portability of the music is something we have not been used to in the past. With the breakthrough of the iPod customers became used to being able to move their music. However, Pandora took the best elements of two other brainchildren both iPod and Napster and combined them into a free internet radio that is able to research other bands you might like based on what you have already liked. The thought is quite ingenious to think that by selling ads that Pandora has been able to thrill listeners, become hugely profitable, and revolutionize the way consumers listen to music. And more important than all of these Pandora is applicable to work with any device.
- Go to www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile .
- Find your device.
- Choose the device in question and learn how to download Pandora.
- After downloading the application you will be able to launch an existing application account or to create a new one.
- Use the application to build custom channels and to choose what you want to listen to.
- You have the ability with the free application to skip six individual songs per hour and if you want to skip more you can always sign up for Pandora One which is the paid solution.
- Visit home page www.pandora.com for more choices.
Pandora is making the music experience personal for all users and is enabling them to take that experience with them anywhere. And in a time where money is tight, it is the best price, free.