Table of Contents
PCH or Publishers Clearing House was established in 1953 and is now one of the multinational companies that specialize on direct marketing. PCH account has now estimated revenue of around $700 million. The company is headquartered in Port Washington New York.
Customers can connect through the company’s only communication portal or through email. Among the services they offer include magazine subscription, household merchandising, sweepstakes and a whole lot more.
How To Register PCH Account?
To start the registration process, you need to have a computer or a mobile device with internet connection. You also need to use a valid email address and during the registration, you will have to use your contact information and other pertinent personal data.
Register in Publishers Clearing Account
Recently publishers clearing have launched a prize-giving contest. Here is the registration process:
- Go to the website is the first step.
- At the top right side, click on the “Register” button.
- Then fill up your “First name”, “Last name”, “Street address”, “Zipcode”, and your Date of birth.
- Provide your Email address
- Confirm your email and click on the continue button.
Residents Legal Age
Aside from that, you also have to be a United States resident and of legal age at least 18 years and above to avail of their service. See below for the complete instructions on how to register and access your online account.
- The first step is to visit their online portal at www.pch.com.
- Click on the “sign in” and “register” button located on the top right of the page. If you don’t have an account yet, choose register to start the registration process.
- A new page will appear and you must complete all the required fields to PCH sign in proceed on the next step. Click on the “continue” button and you can use the username and password you generated to login and access your account online.
- If you want to pay, look for the “pay online” button on the left hand bottom of the page.
- When a new page appears, type in your Id and zip code. From here, you can see your profile and access links for viewing your purchase history or pay your bills online. To pay your bills, you need to type in your PPCH sign in number or customer ID. Follow the instructions as directed by the page to complete the payment process.
- Type in your postal and zip code and complete the payment process as directed.
Online Features and Services of PCH Account
- You can view your account balance and statement.
- Set up your email and get reminders.
- Get your billing question answers.
- Set up your payment plan.
How can you cancel your membership?
If you want to cancel your membership, then follow the instructions below:
- Login in to your account.
- Choose your reason for removal and review your account information.
- Click in Remove Registration.
- Select Yes to confirm your account removal.
Recover forgotten Password
If you have lost your account password then click on the “Forgot Password” button. Then it will send a link in your email. When you click here then it will redirect you to a page where you can change your password.
For more web-related articles, browse through our web guides archive.