Progressive Insurance is based out of Ohio and has made many advances since it was founded in 1937. It has become one of the largest insurers in the U.S. and has led to many different choices being left to the consumer as they are able to write policies for just about anything. If you are looking for a boat, an RV, a home policy, or anything else you will have the ability to insure it through Progressive. This is an excellent thing because there is also a discount which is offered for bundling all of the different services into one main service package. And for this reason bundling is a great way to save money and to also move forward with getting great rates. In the world of insurance another possibility is the need to file a claim. It allows the user to file a claim online anytime and at any hour of the day. In addition to this it also offers a few other options such as being able to choose when you file a claim if you want to have it resolved by a local body shop or if you want to have it resolved in the Claim Service.
How To Report?
- Go to www.progressive.com .
- Sign in or if necessary “sign up” for online registration.
- Next Click the “Log in” Link.
- After you log in, go to the button “claim center” and click the link “report a claim” then you will be able to click the link that says “start a claim”.
- If you are not registered first however this will be your starting point.
- When you click Register my Policy you will be able to move forward with the process of registering your policy and then putting in either your policy number or your driver’s license number.
After this you will be able to register your policy in a moment and following this you will be able to click the File a Claim link. After clicking this link you will be able to go through the entire process of filing a claim so that you are able to get help right away.