It is inexpensive with just 7 dollars for nearly everyone stocks at Scottrade. The tools provided, are simple to use at no additional charge and traders have the capability to trade unrestricted shares. It is simple to understand trading fees – traders will not be charged fees, account preservation fees or inactivity fees.
Signing Up To Open Account:
- Go to the website: www.scottrade.com .
- Navigate to the menu tagged “Online Trading” and a list will pop out from underneath it, click the link labeled “Scottrade Trading Website”, you will immediately be directed to the website.
- Next, click on “Open New Account” button located on the left hand side of the webpage.
Sign Up Process:
To sign up to open account, you will require the following:
- Ten minutes to sign up for a new account
- Employer’s name, phone number and address
- Social security number
- Beneficiary’s Social Security Number, date of birth and address (IRA’s Only)
You Will Be Required To Provide The Following Information Under The Choose Your Account Type Section:
- Type in your Primary Account Holder information in the required fields. Under this sub-section, you will be required to supply your:
- First name
- Middle name or initial
- Last name
- Email address (re-enter your email address in the required field for confirmation purposes)
- Home address – (No P.O. Boxes)
- Zip code
- Preferred phone number
- Next, select the type of account that you want to open from a list of options.
- Then click on the “Continue” button and follow the instructions in order to complete the sign up process.
As soon as a trader opens his/her account, they will be able to execute their online investing strategy with stock market research free of charge at there and get access to a full line of online investing and online trading products. Market research and interactive tools are available in order to help traders make a well informed investing decision.