Argos was founded in 1973 when a British gentleman was on holiday in Greece and came up with the idea of using a Green Stamp Logo which would enable them to use cash for goods instead of green stamps. In 1973 the first store opened and took in over 1,000,000 pounds in its first month. In this moment a few of the best brands were born and then were able to compete on the market in the U.K. and were then listed on the Index top 100 in the U.S. and traded on the Stock Exchange. After this there were many stores that opened under the brand of Argos and continued to be successful for many years to come. As these stores have continued to grow in success one thing that has never been forgotten is the opinion of the customers which have made all the difference in the world since the entire process began and then was able to help improve the experience of others. For this reason the company was able to develop an online survey which allows customers to put forth their commentary on all of the experiences which they have while they are shopping. After this they will be able to also make suggestions to the corporate office as well to make certain that things are better and are always improving for customers. When you do this you will be able as well to assist in the improvement process, share your feedback today.
- Go to www.tellargos.co.uk .
- Choose the store you want to leave feedback about.
- Choose the details that define your experience and explain if you are a customer as well as how you paid to leave the store.
- Enter date and time of your visit.
- Enter the transaction number (TXN) from the bottom of the receipt.
- After this you will be able to answer questions about your pricing, selection, as well as all of the other information which should be shared.
Log on today so that you will be able to share your information with the corporate office today and you will be able to then share your information with the office and then be able to tell them how to improve the experience.