Walgreens is the largest pharmaceutical chain in the United States. Its roots can be traced back to Charles R Walgreen, who in 1901 bought out the person who employed him, setting up as an own brand in the affluent South Side of Chicago.
He became registered pharmacist, who mixed packaged his individual drugs in order to ascertain their affordability and quality. This entrepreneur embraced the craze which came about soda fountain, producing ice cream and drinks in summer, teaming up with wife as well to produce sandwiches and soups come winter.
By the year 1925, Walgreen had attained over 65 stores, having expanded in fact to Minneapolis, Milwaukee and St Louis. After two years, he made the company public during the Great Depression season, when Walgreens had over 500 stores beginning from New York all the way to Florida.
Walgreens fought against the adverse economic conditions by disposing of products whose brand he owned, running advertisements on radio plus selling contraband whisky. When in 1939 Walgreen died, ownership of the business passed onto his son. Come 1975, sales of this pharmaceutical manufacturer surpassed the $1bn (£639m) mark and the1000th store was opened by Walgreen in 1984. There was a chain of acquisitions that followed, which up to present time remain restricted to the United States and Puerto Rico.
Walgreens Consumer Satisfaction Survey based on feedback generated by customers through questionnaire. It targets assessment of their satisfaction levels with different products on offer and the quality of service received. Taking part in the Walgreens survey is rather simple and may be completed online within few minutes. Your participation in the customer satisfaction survey helps Walgreen know how to improve on elements of customer service, product range plus general atmosphere of the store. There is a grand prize of $3000 available on entering sweepstakes.
Stepwise Instructions for Survey:
- A computer having internet access.
- Recent shopping at a Walgreens sales outlet and receipt issued.
- Visit Walgreens Consumer Satisfaction Survey online at www.tellwag.com.
- Choose your preferred language either Spanish or English
- Enter Survey plus Password Number as printed at bottom of sales receipt issued then click on take Survey button
- Answer survey questions next after which you then are awarded a single entry into monthly cash sweepstakes of Walgreens
- Further details about Survey sweepstakes for customer satisfaction by Walgreens, check out sweepstakes rules officially provided at: www.loyaltysurvey.com/walgreens/SweepStakesRules.aspx?lang=en-US.
If having shopped recently at Walgreens pharmacy, you only need around ten minutes to complete an online survey and stand a good chance of winning gift vouchers. You then become eligible to win cash grand prize worth $3,000.