If you live in Virginia you were probably touched by the recession as the rest of the country was and for this reason one thing that has made things a bit difficult is the fact that since the recession came it has been a long and slow recovery process. Recovering from numbers like 10.76% unemployment does not happen overnight and for this very reason the state of Virginia has come up with a few solutions such as making jobs as well as job training a central part of the Department of Labor and of the benefits that they do in fact offer. For this reason if you are looking for a job, their website is a great first place to look for the new job that you are in fact seeking, it will enable you to have everything that you are looking for in one location.
- Go to www.vaemploy.com .
- Click the “Find a Job” Link.
- Next you can go to the Virginia Workforce Connection.
- Put in your user name and password.
- If you do not have a user name and password plan on registering first.
- Click the ability to register as an individual and then you will be able to upload a resume and after this you will be able to move forward with the job search as well.
- Put in your user name and password, and then put in your security question and social security number.
- Then put in your zip code and whether or not you are able to work in the U.S. Following this you will receive and email which enable you to sign into the site. After you sign in then you can go to the link and upload a resume. After this then you will be searchable on the site.
Following all of this you will then be able to move forward with the procedure so that you will be able to find a job as quickly as possible. Sign up today.